A Retrospective on the Year, On My Eighth Birthday
- Survived the Polar Vortex. Really upped the coats game in New York City.
- Broke my arm and made casts fashionable.
- Was treated rudely on a New York City street and now consider myself a Manhattan native. I also love bagels.
- Traveled to South Africa with Katie for The Giver. Hoping Taylor Swift writes a song about our friendship for her next album.
- Handled the birth of Prince George of Cambridge with typical grace and poise. (Also, apparently prayed hard enough for him not to be a girl.)
- Finished first grade. Nailed it.
I have to say, Maxwell Drew Johnson may not have any sense of danger or how to wear a diaper discreetly, but she did manage to make that throw look almost graceful.
If Prince George knew how to curse people, Australia would be in big trouble.
I can guarantee you that Batman does not endorse these pants. And neither do I.
Prince George is skeptical about Australia. I am skeptical of him having a full head of hair for longer than 20 years.
Maude Apatow’s little half-smile is the exact reason I never agreed to do red carpet events with my parents.
Meanwhile, I am obsessed with Iris’s outfit, even though I don’t like visible zippers, shoes with laces, or when anyone else wears my signature color.
(Source: kinslers, via kinslers)
I never thought I’d say this, but can somebody help Nick Cannon?
Kiernan Shipka riding a bike in Louboutins, YSL, and Tiffany jewelry for the greatest magazine in the world. In the interview, she talks about how she wants to be best friends with me. (Not in so many words, but it’s implied.)
Taylor Swift’s friendship is the best Olympic medal consolation prize I can think of.
Blue Ivy’s vacations are more glamorous than yours. Not more glamorous than mine, because I don’t deal with sand or wet grass, but more glamorous than yours.